Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fun Time

Bonitos Momentos

I've been very busy trying to organize my house a little bit..I am accumulating  a lot of recycled stuff that  I need for C's projects and I needed to find more places for it. My house is not too big and our closet space is very reduce so I really needed to organize my stuff better.

Estuve muy ocupada en casa tratando de organizar mi espacio de almacenamiento para guardar material acumulado del 2010 para futuros proyectos con C. Mi casa no es muy grande y el espacio de armario es muy reducido, asi es que tuve que usar mi ingenio.

We went to the Reindeer Farm in town, we pet and fed some mandarins to  a big baby moose..he is only two years old!

Fuimos a la granja de renos de la ciudad, acariciamos y dimos de comer unas mandarina a un alce bebe..es super grande y tiene 24 meses.

And of course little C wouldn't be happy unless she got to pet a brown horse...which is her favorite kind of horse.

Y por supuesto  C no hubiera estado completamente feliz si no acariciaba a un caballo cafe...pero ojo eh..que tiene que ser color cafe!! ya que es su favorito.

This was my favorite part...Everybody got the chance to fed the reindeer..these animals are so fun and nice.
Esta fue mi parte favorita..Todos tuvimos la oportunidad de dar de comer a los renos ..Estos animales son muy divertidos y lindos.


I don't think C liked to ride a reindeer as much as she likes to ride a horse...She couldn't ride a horse this time  because it is very slippery and icy so the horse could fall down.
We all have lots of fun...here is  daddy and the nice lady from the farm helping C riding the Reindeer.

No creo que a C le haya gustado tanto montar al reno, como montar a los caballos...Esta vez no pudo montarse a los caballos porque el suelo es muy resbaloso por el hielo (la nieve congelada), entonces los caballos tienden a resbalarse y seria peligroso.
Todos la pasamos super bien...aqui esta papa y la dama encargada de la granja ayudando a C  a montar el reno...premio consuelo ; )

It was very very windy...It was such a great time!!I like C to be expose to nature, it is a rich sensory experience, also give her the freedom to explore with few restrictions.

Fue un dia con mucho mucho viento!! Me gusta que C sea expuesta a la naturaleza, es una oportunidad muy rica en experiencia sensorial y tambien le da la libertad de explorar sin tantas restricciones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!!!
Kisses from Croatia!

Eva said...

wow so much fun! I know what you mean about organizing and limited space, I have the same problem, I hope you share some organizing tips! :)